In this video, Gustaf Alstromer, a YC Partner, who was a growth expert at Airbnb describes growth strategies to scale your user base and help your product gain traction. He speaks at length on Product Market Fit drawing from case studies of other successful companies and what one can learn from them.
- Natural adoption will always slow over time but you CAN impact growth rate.
- Product Market Fit process should involve: a. Identify the metrics that represent the value users get from my product. -> b. Now measure the repeat usage of those metrics.
- 3 Ways to grow a product: a. Growth Engineering / Product Growth -> b. Performance Marketing -> c. Brand Marketing
- Conversion Rate Optimization via: a. Internationalization -> b. Authentication -> c. Onboarding -> d. Purchase Conversion
- Don’t do paid growth if you don’t have revenue.
- Build a culture of experimentation.
Want to kickstart your product management career? Go for our ProductGeeks Product Management Course and become a 10X better product leader!