Deadline Alert : Today is the last date to apply for IBM India’s SmartCamp initiative [head here : http://ibmgepindia.com/]
IBM Innovation Center in Bangalore is looking to partner with 100 startups based on the IoT (internet of Things) and big data. Startups partnering with IBM in the enterprise field will be offered mentoring, software, technical expertise, hardware and sales and marketing expertise. In return, the company will have its technology embedded in the enterprise solutions offered by the startups.
IBM has also launched the IBM SmartCamp, a competition for B2B/ Enterprise startups. IBM SmartCamps are exclusive events aimed at identifying early stage entrepreneurs who are developing business ventures that align with IBM’s strategy.
IBM SmartCamp judges the best startups in different cities around India, rewarding the winners with mentoring services, access to industry experts and deeper partnership opportunities with IBM. The top 30 shortlisted startups in the B2B space would then host a pitching session before a Panel of Top IBM Execs and VCs, on October 9th in Bangalore. Out of the 30 shortlisted, the top 10 Winners will be announced on October 9th.
Some of the benefits of the programme incude:
- All 30 shortlisted startups would be getting an Award Certificate from IBM.
- All 30 Startups would be an be Showcasing their Product/ Platform to IBM Sales at an Exhibition on October 10th.
- Top 10 Winners profile to be shared with India IBM sellers through IBM Intranet.
- Opportunities to interact with Jason Mosakowski, Country Leader, IBM India & South Asia Software Group and Mauricio Sucasas, Director, Ecosystem Development, Asia Pacific.
- Top 5 startups from the 30 Winners to get IBM Infrastructure for 2 months. In these 2 months, mentorship on Technology and Business would be provided along with close interactions with IBM Business and Sales leaders.
To apply you have to be a IBM Global Entrepreneur Program Member. Startups can also look forward to the Go to Market support from IBM to speed up their Sales Cycles. Startups can also make their Applications/ Platforms Enterprise ready by using the IBM labs facilities for stress testing.
Enterprise Startups who are interested in IBM GEP and Smartcamp, hop here http://ibmgepindia.com/