IE9 has been launched and Microsoft has partnered with 29 websites in India, including BookMyShow, ESPNCricinfo, Flipkart, Kotak Bank, PhotoVault, Naukri, Rediff SongBuzz, Reliance Global Call, FrozenFrames.com, Sify, SnapDeal, and Zapak Games, for features like JumpLists, HTML5 and Pinning. Globally, Microsoft has partnered with over 250 top websites and global brands that have created new experiences to show off the capabilities of Internet Explorer 9.
- SnapDeal will update its users about the latest deals as they happen with the Dynamic Jumplistsfeature in Internet Explorer 9
- Flipkart will provide ‘Next Generation Shopping Experience’ to users with HTML5 feature of Internet Explorer 9
- BookMyShow is making the entire booking experience easier for users by integrating Pinning andJumplist features of Internet Explorer 9
- PhotoVault is offering an immersive & differentiated photo search & viewing experience on Internet Explorer 9 by leveraging the power of HTML5 (CSS 3 & SVG) feature in Internet Explorer 9
So far, Snapdeal has been mainly about deals like Spa, restaurant etc and the company has now forayed into products as well (i.e. mobile phones/gadgets etc). [Read the Snapdeal Story in depth].
Three months back, we told you about the ICICI-Intuit’s partnership for the launch of availability of ntuit’s Money Manager for ICICI Accounts. This has been officially unveiled now.
Fresh Gadgets announced for Indian Market
- Google Nexus S Available in India For Rs. 27999
- AKAI launches Dual SIM Active 2212 in India
- Lava mobile comes with an innovative feature with “KKT 35”,
- Nokia Slashes E7 Price Before The Launch
- HTC Merge available in India For Rs. 35,000
- Sony Xperia Play in India For Rs. 32K
- Samsung slashes price of Galaxy Tab in India, matches with iPad
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc Available in India [Rs. 28.9K]