We all have heard of IITs and the *intellect output* that 7 IITs produce. But here is a different perspective:
- The Indian Institutes of Technology is another name for IIT, which is the acronym for Institute of Infinite Tension, Institute of Indian Technology, etc
- Girls are considered unfit to get into IITs, though some girls manage to get the application forms as they look like guys. Those faces that resemble anything girly are not selected.
- The IIT curricula is carefully decided so that there is no scope of learning anything
- Photocopying centres are provided for every 100 metres of road so that time wasted in photocopying assignments is minimized.
- The girls in IITs, usually referred to as Non-Males and measured as parts of girl per million parts of guy, have to struggle keeping their identity as girl secret throughout their stay in IITs.
- An interesting aspect is that, alumni of these institutes form the second-largest graduate student group at MIT, the largest being MIT undergrads and one day hope to colonize the whole of MIT campus
Read the whole article here [ofcourse, this is a pun on IITs and is not to be taken seriously]
Filed under: IIT