What a week! iPad arrived in Indian shores and Paypal is literally out of the country [Paypal/RBI issue].
Here are the top articles for week ending Jan 30th, 2011.
- This School in Remote Bihar has WiFi, Uses Skype for Learning [Inspiration]
- Stale Internet Growth in India -Is Offline Promotion the Way to Market Internet Business?
- New TRAI Policy on Spam SMS is All Set to Create Chaos
- Is India A Dumping Ground For Apple Products?
- NCPR – Boon or Bust for SMS Pull services?
- [Overheard] Google Launching Checkout in India [In Partnership with TimesofMoney]
- An Entrepreneur’s Tale of Loss, Provident Fund and Lessons Learnt
- Top Paypal Alternatives in India
- iAccept To Lower Hiring Anxiety [Employer – Employee]
- Working On Your Startup In Stealth-mode While Being Employed? Know the Legal Side of It.
- How Silly Entrepreneurs Like Me Interpret STRATEGY..
- Snapdeal Raises $12mn from Nexus Venture Partners and IndoUS Venture
- Talking of Webinars, authorStream has an Awesome Webinar Feature
- Meet Jas Charanjiva- The Entrepreneur On Street [Graffiti Message Art]
- Not Worried about Competition? Well they are Petrified!
- How much does it cost to get a patent in India?
Our in-house spy (goes by the name @marvindanig) had an interesting finding from RBI website – i.e. You CANNOT Link to RBI Website Without Written Permission? !! Another one came from a reader:
- Orkut Turns 7 – A Look at [Falling] Traffic
- Case Filed Against Facebook in India for ‘Hate Gandhi’ Group
- Revealed: Apple iPad’s Official Price (Rs. 27,900), BSNL Data Plans
- MNP Public Opinion – Airtel For Network Coverage, DOCOMO For Rate Plan
- Google Offers Live in India – Isn’t really A Groupon Clone But What Is It?
- Tech WWWorld–LinkedIn IPO, Nokia Hints at Smartphone OS Changes
- Google Checkout in Des? [PI Cartoons]
- Roundup: IMIMobile Launches Make My Tunes on Ringback Tone platform
- Watch It Or Not – Yet Another Movie Review Website [Bollywood]
- How to create a standard quote format in Docs and Integrate in Email
- What kind of funding (venture/Angel/Project) and ongoing operational venture should try for ?
- Funding Is Avaliable at what stage?
- How should stake be divided among partners and investors?
- Is it a good idea to go for funding, if the startup needs the money mainly only for advertisement expenses ?
- Which is Better for a Startup “PVT. LTD. or LLP”
- Potential for a tourism venture in North India
- Motorola DEFY Available in India for 17999
- Find How Trustworthy a Website is
- How to Install Darky’s ROM for first time ROM Flashers [Samsung Galaxy S]