Ladies and gentlemen,
The wait is over!
Pluggd.in team is super excited to announce the next edition of UnPluggd – #UnPluggd3 which is scheduled for July 9th, Bangalore. UnPluggd ’s last two editions have been phenomenal success and we plan to bring much more awesomeness with UnPluggd3.
UnPluggd is about inspirational content plus providing a visibility platform for early stage startups. We continue to do this (plus much more) and inspire more entrepreneurs to go beyond the norm (i.e. Do not ever expect BS talks like ‘How To Get Funded?’ @UnPluggd. Do not expect panel discussions around “Why we haven’t produced Google from India”).
UnPluggd is about startups cracking the market irrespective of funding help and we continue to bring some of the most inspiring entrepreneurs to you.
This time, apart from Entrepreneurs, VCs/Angel investors, we are also bringing in media companies/partnerships for the demo slot and have them look at India’s top notch Indian technology startups.
UnPluggd3 – The Agenda
UnPluggd3 will have two prime tracks
We bring in inspiring entrepreneurs (people who have been-there-done-that-and-are-still-doing-it) and have them share their journey with the audience. This is inline with our last two editions and we will continue to inspire you by bringing some grass root stories, told in the most UnPluggd format (sans media jargon).
2. Launch@UnPluggd :
Bring the most promising technology Startups from India: We want to be the launchpad for technology product startups and you are one, read on.
Launchpad @ UnPluggd will get you the much necessary push and leverage over your competition.
Date: July 9th, Saturday
Venue: Bangalore (details will be announced very shortly)*.
For Startup Demo Slot
– June 3rd: Nomination for Startup Demo Opens up.
– June 26th: Nomination Deadline.
– June 4th: Attendee Registration Begins.
– Sponsors: If you are a company that wants to reach out to India’s geeky/ entrepreneurial community – lets connect. Sponsorship slots are open for corporates as well as companies who want to put up stalls at the venue.
– Partners: We are open to partnerships (media/social media etc) – so do connect with us, if (and only if) you resonate with the event theme.
– Volunteers: Wanna participate in making of India’s most awesome startup event, do connect. We certainly hope you know the meaning of commitment and team spirit.
We are super excited about the event and look forward to creating awesomeness. Questions/Suggestions, do let us know (in the comment section).
* – We sincerely apologize for the delay in announcing UnPluggd (this was supposed to be held in the month of March, 2011). Infact, we earlier planned for the event in a different location, which got delayed owing to several circumstances that were beyond our control. Nevertheless, we are super glad to have UnPluggd back in Bangalore and look forward to creating magic (again)!