Quite a happening week in the mobile world – GSM operators are facing the heat, while CDMA is going strong! Read on..
- 5.4 m GSM subscribers added in June
- Postmen to verify mobile phone users’ identity
- Encyclopaedia on Hutch mobile
- RCom launches bundled mobile internet data card
- BSNL Pilots Location Based Services In East Zone
- GSM Operators’ Avg Revs Per User falls, CDMA Operators’ rises
- Airtel Launches “Music Station”
- Airtel launches GPS navigation services
- BSNL switches focus to CDMA mobile
- Booming mobile VAS to touch Rs 8,200 crore
- Idea Cellular awards Rs 250 cr contract to IBM
- $400-m RComm contract for Alcatel-Lucent
- Nortel ties up with Airtel to offer SMB solutions
- Cisco launches mobile personal communicator software
- Nokia In Talks With HP For Phones With Local Language Capability
- Vernacular content sites still need to take off: Juxt survey
- Lack Of Regulator Likely Hurting IPTV Growth
- Online gaming in India may generate $200 million in revenues by 2010
- Shopper marketing insights, unearthed by Percept Retail
- Comscore’s India Internet Report – Internet penetration at 3% only!
- Internet accounts for 16% of total stock trading
From yours truly (i.e. pluGGd.in):
- Elephant vs. Ant = MapmyIndia vs. RouteGuru. Does size matter?
- Podcast with Kavita Iyer, Founder of MingleBox
- ibibo’s new found positioning – non veg sms jokes”
- Rediff launches iShare – sleek and sexy media portal.
- Startup Myths, Tips & Tricks
- Roundup of new launches: Dealaajtak, Linkedzone and Funpiper
- Feedburner gets cozy with Blogger
The India Internet world:
- Delhi gets its first commercial IPTV service
- Why 3.8% of Indian Internet population matters
- BharatMatrimony – From Scratch to Success: Walk the journey
- Sify and Microsoft work together to bridge Digital Divide in India
- AOL, Warner Brothers launch microsite to promote Harry Potter movie
- Rare memorabilia from Indian history on eBay India
- Zapak To Launch Disney Games…Profitability?
- MIH India invests $12.3 million to acquire 30% stake in ACL Wireless
- Konkan.tv offers live streaming Indian TV channels
- Sulekha Launches Free Call Feature for Classifieds In India
- MonsterIndia Launches Video Profile For Employers
- Naukri.com Launches Career Guidance Site AskNaukri.com
- Microsoft Certification Programs At Sify Cybercafes
- Google leads by far in page views in the Indian market
- U.S. Lawyers Seek Low-Cost Advice From Indian Doctors Via Web Site
- Sanjeev Bikhchandani: If you don’t give up, you will get lucky
- Veturing into venture capital? Be ready.
To get the latest buzz across Indian Internet Industry, visit Buzz.pluGGd.in