According to the report, the Imperial was the most searched for hotel in Delhi while it was the Trident in Mumbai and Leela Kempinski was the most searched for five star property in bangalore.
- Karim’s and Hard Roack Cafe were on top of the list in Delhi and Mumbai respectively. Phoenix mall in Bangalore was the most searched destination amongst all city malls.
- IIM Bangalore stood at number two in the search list when it comes to educational institutions. Others who made it to this category include NIFT, and the Bishop Cotton Boys school.
- In healthcare searches, Bangalore leads. Jayadeva Hospital and Narayana Hrudalaya featured high on the search trends.
- Delhi and Mumbai showed similarity with high interest levels in religious places. Jama Masjid was most searched in the capital, and Siddhivinayak Temple in Mumbai.
- People from Delhi searched for tourist destinations including Connaught Place, National Rail Museum and India Gate.
- Big Cinemas—IMAX Wadala, and PVR Cinema are the most popular hangout for Bollywood and Hollywood lovers in Mumbai.
Google has had a few interesting launches in India lately. In September, Google launched turn by turn navigation on its Maps and live traffic information. The company also added free text messaging to Google mail earlier this month.