Economy is bouncing back and companies have started recruiting. And it shows up in InfoEdge’s Q4 results.
- After two quarters of negative growth and one flat quarter-total Income in Q4 of FY09-10 at Rs 717.37 mn, a 11.8% increase over the corresponding quarter in FY08-09. Other income Rs 64.79 mn, is marginally up compared to the corresponding quarter last year.
- EBITDA is at Rs 280.6 mn compared to Rs 245.15 mn being 14.46% increase over corresponding quarter in FY 08-09
- PAT at Rs 132.23 mn decreased by 4.23% over the corresponding quarter in FY2008-09. There is an exceptional item amounting to Rs 37.74 million on account of estimated dimunition in value of investment in Study Places Inc.
- The deferred sales revenue stands at Rs 532.9 mn as on March31, 2010 as against Rs 494.9 mn in March 31, 2009.
- Jeevansathi.com and 99acres.com have achieved a growth in Revenues at 12.4% and 38.8% respectively [pdf].
The company recorded a Total Income of Rs 717.37 mn compared to Rs 641.58mn in the corresponding quarter last year.
It all looks green for InfoEdge and what impresses me is the fact that in spite of all new startups/companies trying to crack this space, Naukri has remained the most important portal for the ecosystem, i.e. job seekers, employers to consultants.