Mobile ad platform InMobi has announced that it reached over one billion unique mobile devices on its network in Q4 2014.
Out of those, the company said 43% came from markets in North America and Western Europe, Asia Pacific accounted for 38%, while Latin America made up a further 10%.
The company added that a typical consumer on average has six or more interactions with its network through an app of mobile site on any given day.
- Global reach of over 1 billion active unique mobile devices
- Leading app categories consumed by devices – Entertainment (36%), Games (27%), News & Lifestyle (24%) and Social & Messaging (13%)
- Android devices outnumber iOS devices by 30%
- Distribution of consumers – APAC 38%; Europe 24%, North America 19%, LATAM 10%
- Ad requests (per day) – 6 billion