#inmobi has announced the availability of its latest SDK with set of new features
- Support for Expandable and Interstitial ad formats. Rather than plain old banners, we’re offering dynamic adverts. Your user doesn’t need to leave your app in order to interact with the advert.
- If you’re working on a tablet, you can now simultaneously show multiple ads on the same screen.
- Want to control the auto-refresh rate or the animation between ads? It’s all in the API.
- robust sandbox environment for a more efficient test process during integration. [source]
– Zomato Launches API
Zomato has launched API for developers to integrate Zomato content in their applications.
“Our API lets you search in our 18,000 restaurants, covering 10 major cities in India, based on various criteria. Details of all the features provided by our API is provided in the documentation, along with example code. Further, we have also provided an API Sandbox, where you can test your requests. Zomato’s mobile applications use the same API – you can also refer to them for ideas and potential uses of the API.
To access our API’s you would require a unique API key. You can get an API key for your use here. You will need to be logged in to Zomato to access this section. Upon login, and after accepting the API Terms & Conditions, we will email you your trial API Key. With the trial key, you can send 200 requests per day to our servers. Once your application is ready, you need to submit it to us for us to check whether it conforms with our API Terms and Conditions. Once approved, you will be sent your Member API key, with which you can send 50,000 requests per day to our servers.”
– Polama ties up with redBus.in
Holiday comparison site Polama has tied up with bus ticket provider redBus. The tie-up with redBus will help Polama customers easily book bus tickets along with the holidays they purchase through Polama, thereby saving lots of time and money [source].