The company announced the investments at the annual Intel Capital Global Summit.
Here are the other investments that were announced:
- CloudFX (Singapore)
- Cloud storage software provider Cloudian (Japan/USA)
- Community website and services platform CSDN (China)
- 3-D software developer DotProduct(USA)
- Cloud file service Fileforce (Japan)
- Interactive video platform Interlude (Israel)
- High-speed connectivity products company Lintes Technologies (Taiwan)
- Mobile news syndicator Mobiles Republic (France/USA)
- Visual merchandising and analytics solutions Prism Skylabs (USA)
- Hybrid storage provider Reduxio Systems (Israel)
- Chip simulation acceleration Rocketick (Israel)
- Semiconductor materials developer SBA Materials (USA)
- Open source database solutions SkySQL (Finland)
- Wireless electricity developer WiTricity (USA).
Perpetuuiti Technosoft Services offers real time information for business continuity planning and disaster recovery.
Intel’s global investment and M&A organization, Intel Capital has invested more than $11 bn in over 1,322 companies in 54 countries.
In August, the company announced its investment in NxtGen, a cloud based data center solution provider. Three Asian e-commerce firms, including Snapdeal raised a total of $16 mn from Intel capital in June this year.