So after waiting for 2 long years, Interstellar was finally released and here is what I learned from Interstellar.
- Thank god that we have Space missions going on, as you know Dinosaurs are gone!
- Technology beyond pleasure is what will keep us alive.
- We are meant to live, not die.
- Time is relative. So spend it wisely.
- We must work to save ourselves before we face death.
- A moment in time is worth a lifetime somewhere, don’t waste it.
- Success & failure both has a price to pay.
- We need a partner, even if its AI or a BOT
- There is nothing like family.
- Gravity has its gravity.
I understand the fact the this piece of art, this film has a lot more to teach us, and its something that our near future may face, but these are the top 10 things that i personally learned from it and will treasure these lessons throughout my journey in this universe.
[Guest article by Veer Mishra. Veer is the founder of SellMouse.]
Image credit : wikipedia