And its finally here! Apple’s most prolific phone yet is finally set to arrive in India with some pretty lucrative pricing. The iPhone 4 will be available in both, 16GB and 32GB and will be factory unlocked. The 16GB factory unlocked iPhone price in India is Rs.35,000/- while the 32GB factory unlocked iPhone 4 will be available for Rs.41,000/-. But wait, that’s not it, Airtel customers will be getting an extra bonus on these phones. If your monthly bill exceeds Rs2,000/- you will receive a flat 50% discount on the iPhone 4 India Price. Here’s a look at the iPhone 4 specs that make it the world’s highest selling smartphone.
iPhone 4 Specification
- 3.5 inch LED-backlit IPS TFT, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and 640 x 960 pixels resolution
- 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX535GPU, Apple A4 chipset
- 512MB Ram
- 16/32 GB storage ( not extendable)
- Pre-installed iOS 4
- 5 MP rear facing camera with 2592 x 1944 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, records 720p @30fps
- Front facing camera with Facetime app for video calling
- GPRS, EDGE, 3G.
- WiFi b/g/n and WiFi hotspot capability. Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
- Accelerometer, 3 axis gyroscope, GPS, Proximity sensor.
- 1420mAH battery ( Talk time : up to 14hrs(2G) / up to 7hrs (3G) )
The iPhone 4 is expected to be available in the next 4-5 days, if you’re looking to buy an iPhone from another country and get it shipped, buying in India may be a better option.
Do you think the iPhone 4 price in India is too high?