Quick snapshot from IRCTC payment gateway performance data for February 2012:
– 74% success rate in Credit/Debit card transaction, led by Amex Payment gateway (82.4%), ICICI and CitiEMI.
– 29% failure rate in netbanking/debit card transactions. SBI ruled the transaction chart with 79% successful transaction rate, followed by IndusIND, SBI Associates, ICICI and HDFC. Syndicate bank was the worst performer with only 48% successful transaction rate.
– As far as cash cards are concerned, the overall successful transaction rate was 90%, led by I Cash card (91.03%), ITZ Cash card (90.90%) and DONE card (82.94%).
– In total, 13948904 transactions were conducted out of which 76% were successful.
Take a look at the overall distribution of online purchase usage across different channels
– Download the data from here.
» More IRCTC data.