At UnPluggd, Aloke Bajpai (iXiGo cofounder) shared the iXigo journey and how the company fared through the tough times.
Some of the tidbits from Aloke’s talk @UnPluggd:
– When I started, I had INR 10 lakh of loan, didn’t have much of an idea,had enough of my corporate life
– if you think about an idea every time you are in the shower, it’s time to startup (nothing else matters).
– During recession, the team took 50% salary cut for 7 months.
– Subscribe to our Youtube channel for more videos.
– Join UnPluggd Facebook group for more info on UnPluggd