- JIOFIBER services on a COMMERCIAL basis will be rolled out from Sep 5th onwards.
- JioFiber plans will be priced between Rs 700 to Rs 10,000 per month to suit every budget and every need.
- Jio is launching an unlimited international calling pack at Rs 500 per month, to US and Canada,
- The default tariffs on your Jio HOME PHONE will be one-fifth to one-tenth of existing industry tariffs.
- JIOFIBER plans will come BUNDLED with subscriptions to most leading premium OTT applications
- You get a landline phone connection, at no additional cost.
- JIO FIRST-DAY-FIRST-SHOW – i.e. a service to enable JioFiber customers to watch new movies will launch in 2020.
- FREE HD OR 4K LED TELEVISION free if you opt for JioFiber and Jio settop box annual subscription.
- 15 million registrations from nearly 1,600 towns.
- The plan is to reach 20 million residences and 15 million business establishments in these 1,600 towns (complete the network rollout within the next 12 months).
What about JioFiber speed?
With JIOFIBER you get lightning fast broadband speeds of up to 1 GBPS. Trial homes on average are consuming more than 100 GBs per month!
-Notes from Reliance’s AGM announcement (pertaining to Jio Fiber service)