Still going through Monday blues? Worry not. India’s high growth product companies are hiring at NextBigWhat’s job board!
Simplilearn is currently hiring for its Bangalore office. Here are the openings.
- Minimum two years of experience in designing outstanding digital interfaces (Web interfaces, Mobile, Backend applications)
- Excellent knowledge of Information Design, Typography, Layout and color theory
- Experience with the conceptualization and design of navigation, labeling, search, and organization systems for websites and applications
- Bachelors in Computer engineering or any equivalent degree from a reputed institute; MBA/Master’s degree, a plus
- 3+ years of work experience in top notch product companies with at least 1 year in a product management role ideally in internet, mobile or analytics domain
- Ability to understand data and base his/her decisions on sound analysis
– Explore more job openings in Simplilearn
CommonFloor is currently hiring for its Bangalore office. Here are the openings. You can apply using your LinkedIn profile.
- Own the Product Management life cycle from product flow to wire frame, to rapid prototype,through all testing phases (alpha, beta) to the success of the final version
- Define product requirements and overall go to market strategy
- Define market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 6+ year experience in Digital/Online Marketing and SEO with a focus on high quality organic link building.
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results on visibility, traffic and conversions
- Digital/Online Marketing and SEO with a focus on high quality organic link building
- Experience of doing SEO for large, dynamic websites is a plus
– Explore more job openings in Commonfloor
Akosha is looking to hire for its New Delhi office.
Here are the openings.
- 3-7 years’ experience in marketing/brand/online media, etc.
- Build and nurture relationships with local and national businesses to drive demand from non-retail customers
- Creating content to promote Akosha in the public eye and maintain all of Akosha’s content properties, including blogs, the website, newsletters, etc.
- Creating marketing collateral eg. case studies, presentations for general circulation
- Handling Akosha’s presence on social media channels
- Manage entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Develop Product Requirements Documents for each product line
- Conduct market research, surveys, and customer/prospect visits to understand and specify business requirements to target market segments
- Analyze competitive offering to identify differentiators, and set pricing
- Complete Win/Loss analysis to glean insight from previous sales experience
– Explore more job openings in Akosha
Freshdesk is hiring for its Chennai office.
- You have a decent handle of RoR
- You’ve been wow-ing people for 2-5 years with your craft
- Experience in iOS SDK Development
- Strong in Object Oriented concepts, SOA experience is required.
- Knowledge on Objective-C, Cocoa framework, Xcode, Core foundation, Core data, design patterns.
- Web server communication using REST calls with JSON response
- Must have worked on both iPhone & iPad apps.
– Explore more job openings in Freshdesk.
Junglee Games is hiring for its New Delhi office. Here are the openings.
- As a master of core coding on all stacks (Java,.NET,LAMP), you will build and scale products on the web and mobile to be used by millions.
- Lead all Technology Efforts & Expansion. Get Your Hands Dirty (CODE). And resolve scaling issues before they happen.
- Architect, code and even hack solutions to extreme software engineering problems, faced by real time technology application. And passionately automate testing of all Engineering work.
- Must be from Gaming or Ecommerce or similar consumer based industry.
- Demonstrated hands on experience with leading Acquisition (SEO / SEM) marketing initiatives with proven results.
- Strong understanding of and creativity towards acquisition marketing (SEO / SEM) tactics and drawing value from all campaigns.
– Explore more job openings in Freshdesk.
Practo is looking to hire for Mumbai, Bangalore & Chennai offices.
- Proven track record of increasing monetization
- 2-5 years of PM experience
- Market Research, Analytics, Brand Management
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- You have 0 to 4 years of experience in back-end development
- You are passionate about writing clean, optimized code that is maintainable and scalable.
- You mostly live in the worlds of servers, request and response.
- You are exceptionally good at Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, and large scale applications, databases.
- Bonus points if you have experience on multiple scripting languages like Python or Ruby on Rails, strong command on Nginx configuration and on NoSQL solutions.
– Explore more job openings in Practo.
Capillary Technologies is looking to hire for its Bangalore office.
- BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MS in computer sciences from a reputed university.
- 5-9 years of experience in the industry with experience developing complex web applications having rich interactions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to write clean, high performing, object-oriented code in Java
- Working experience any one of the skills – PHP, nodeJS or other web scripting languages.
- Prior experience in data visualization frameworks will be a plus
- Own development of the analytics stack that powers the platform of Capillary’s Cloud based CRM product.
- Prior Experience in any of the Big-Data Tools like Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Shark/Spark is required.
- Prior experience in SaaS based Service Oriented Architectures is a must.
- 4-9 years of experience in the industry with experience developing complex web applications having rich interactions.
- Ability to write clean, high performing, object-oriented code in Java.
– Explore more job openings in Capillary Tchnologies.
Snapdeal is looking to hire for its New Delhi office.
- 8 to 10+ years of professional programming experience
- Java web development experience on large scale, high-volume sites or web applications.
- Good knowledge of Core Java concepts.
- Experience in at least three of these skills: Spring 3.0 (core, MVC, aop), Hibernate, jQuery, JMS, Webservices, memcached, MongoDB, SOLR.
- Experience with “faster, lighter” Java tools including Refactoring IDE’s, Spring, Hibernate and other open source technologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Hop to Jobs.NextBigWhat.com for a better life 🙂