boomerangcommer Boomerang Commerce
Boomerang Commerce is one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS Companies. We are well funded and are on a mission to transform the $23T retail industry through analytics and optimization. Our customers (including 10 of the top 30 retailers in the world) and many fortune 100 CPG companies are driving billions of dollars of revenues through our software.
Our SaaS solution and machine learning platform optimize pricing, promotions, ads and content through configurable rules, recommended strategies, and predictive algorithms.
What the role is all about?
- Leading product initiatives end to end and delivering jaw dropping value to customers.
- Talking to some of the biggest consumer brands in US and coming up with new and disruptive product ideas.
- Applying advanced analytics, data science and AI algorithms to solve business problems.
- 5-8 Years of product management experience in B2B or B2C products. Ecommerce or adtech exposure is a huge plus.
- Demonstrated track record of being customer focused and testing product hypothesis.
- Experience of Product backlog creation, management and regular grooming based on changing requirements from customers, sales and customer success.
- History of writing detailed requirement docs, working closely with engineering, data science, UX teams and managing sprints.
- Experience of working with international customers is a plus.
- Track record of shipping winning products.
- Customer obsession: As a PM at Boomerang commerce, you have to be obsessed about customer’s success.
- All product decisions have to be driven from a user first mindset.
- Communication Skills: You have to be excellent with written and oral communication. You should be able to produce high quality documents and be able to present to engineers, leadership, customers and prospects.
- Bias for action: You should be willing to roll up your sleeves, go into the details and problem solve technical, process and business situations.
- High Ownership: In a fast growing startup, we want people who own responsibilities and deliver results without much supervision. They ask for help whenever needed. They make themselves heard and make logical data backed proposals.
- Attention to Details: A successful person in this role would have extreme eye for detail especially when it comes to technical implementations and the nuances of customer’s business.