Roundup of the latest jobs published at our job board – ranging from Engineering to Marketing.
Location: Delhi (Vasant Kunj)
- Experience of 1 – 2 years in developing Web Applications in LAMP.
- Experience with any well known frameworks like Cakephp, Zend, CI.
Software Programmer (LAMP)
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of scalable PHP/python development
- Experience using apache, MySQL database and solid SQL skills
- Strong technical competence in technology, site architecture, large scalable systems
Location: New Delhi
3-5 years of experience developing web applications
* 3-5 years of PHP development using frameworks like Zend, CakePHP, etc.
* Knowledge of open source learning management platforms like Moodle is a plus but not essential.
Core Framework Engineer
- Hardcore programming skills, preferably in Python.
- Demonstrated ability to learn pretty much anything quickly
- Maniacal attention to detail
- 2-4 years of work experience
- 3+ years of real-world UI design experience required.
- Extensive portfolio of online applications showing a good sense of usability.
- Proven skills and knowledge in client-side development.
Graduate/post-graduate student familiar with Joomla/PHP to help make improvements to the site and enlarge it. The improvements targeted are in the area of ironing out bugs, bettering the user experience, adding more sections and improving the ‘community’ aspect of the site
Sr. PHP Developer
- Solid knowledge of SQL and database concepts.
- Experience with Memcache(d), Beanstalk(d).
- 2 years of experience in above. Freshers with freelance or other professional experience are welcome as wel
- Min 2+ to 3+ years of technical experience in product based web startups or companies like Yahoo!, Google, Trilogy, Microsoft, Adobe, Amazon, Directi and Zoho etc
- Very strong knowledge of CSS, jQuery, ASP.NET, C#.NET programming skills along with good exposure to SQL Server 2005/2008, AJAX, Testing frameworks/tools, Production System troubleshooting & management – ability to focus on rapid & agile development model under strict deadlines.
Social Media Marketing Intern
- Social community management (Facebook, Orkut, Twitter, Linkedin, etc)
- Social bookmarking sites (Digg, Stumbleupon, etc)
- Digital PR and blogger outreach
- Passion to research and find new social media areas
Internet Marketing Intern
Some of the few things which you would be involved in includes SEO, Analytics, SEM, SMM, Brand Building, Media Relations, etc.