Local search company Just Dial reported a 6% sequential rise in revenues and a 31 % rise in profits for the quarter ended June 30, 2013.
At Rs 104.56 cr, revenue for the quarter were up 28% year on year whereas profits grew 69% year on year to Rs 28.04 cr, the company said. JustDial, which raised about $174 mn from an IPO in May, said its EBITDA margin at 35% was up 4% from the year ago period.
SomeHighlights of JustDial Q1 FY14 Results
- Received approximately 115.2 million search requests from the users of our search services in Q1FY14 as compared to 84.7 million in Q1FY13, representing a Y-o-Y growth of 36%
- PC Internet: 56.4 million Internet searches in Q1FY14 as compared to 43.0 million in Q1FY13 representing a Y-o-Y growth of 31%.
- Mobile Internet: 19.5 million Mobile Internet visits in Q1FY14 as compared to 7.9 million in Q1FY13 representing a Y-o-Y growth of 148%.
- Voice: 39.3 million Voice searches in Q1FY14 as compared to 33.7 million in Q1FY13 representing a Y-o-Y growth of 17%.
- Internet platform (both PC & Mobile) contributed 66% of total search request in Q1FY14 Vs 60% in Q1FY13. Mobile internet visits contributed to 17% of total search request in Q1FY14 Vs 9% in Q1FY13.
- As of June 30, 2013, we were conducting approximately 221,500 campaigns for our paid advertisers as compared to 181,000 campaigns as of June 30, 2012, representing a Y-o-Y growth of 22%.
- As of June 30, 2013 our database consisted of approximately 9.5 million listings as compared to 7.7 million listings as of June 30, 2012, representing a Y-o-Y growth of 23%.