Indian Rupee Symbol will be officially launched in a year or so, but that doesn’t deter companies to start innovating.
TVS Gold Bharat has launched a keyboard with Indian rupee symbol – at the apt timing of India’s Independence day.
Keyboard specification (via)
- Operating Voltage: 5v + 10%
- Operating Supply Current: 10mA
- Interface: USB and PS2
- Storage Temperature: -40oC to 60oC
- Operating Temperature: 5oC to 45oC
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 80%
- Switch Type: Cherry Mechanical Switch
- Switch Feel: Click Tactile
- Operating Force: 60 + 15 CN
- Keyboard Dimensions: 490(L)x180(W)x20(H) mm Ergonomic Design