If you are a founder or a product leader, you gotta be curious about ‘how Amazon does it’.
Right from product ideation to defining the product to nailing GTM, there are enough great stories on how Amazon does it.
Ladies and gentlemen:
We bring you the real story from Kintan Brahmbhatt, General Manager, Amazon (new consumer media product group).
Prior to that, he was the head of worldwide product management and technical program management for Amazon Music. Since joining Amazon in 2009, he has helped start and build consumer media businesses and products that are used by tens of millions of customers worldwide
Prior to Music, Kintan led product management, marketing and editorial teams at IMDb and was instrumental in building IMDb’s mobile, games and living room portfolio.
He is appointed as a Customer Experience Bar Raiser at Amazon and advises teams across Amazon on new product development.
At UnPluggd, Kintan will share how Amazon does it and importantly, how can one build a customer obsessed culture. Expect brilliance!
You afford to miss this keynote session? Price increases today (Tuesday / May 12) at 3 PM.
What else is happening @UnPluggd:
Powerful Keynotes and Actionable Workshops!
- Announcing UnPluggd 2021; The Conference Where You Learn to Build, Grow and Repeat!
- Announcing: Free access for UnPluggd Startup Launch Stage
- Announcing: UnPluggd Agenda; Powerful and Actionable !
- Announcing UnPluggd Launch stage: Calling Product Startups to apply [Deadline: May 20]
- Between Tech, Product & Design : How to Achieve a Fine Balance. Introducing UnPluggd Speaker, Vikalp Sahni [Goibibo CTO]
- Everything About Data Science for Product Managers: Announcing #UnPluggd Workshop