State run electricity board in Kerala has earmarked Rs 1.5 cr to fund innovative ideas in the power sector. This year, the Kerala State Electricity Board (KSEB) selected 6 projects to fund.
The projects were selected form 41 applications. The following startups were selected
- Automatic Power Machine developed by Varun Kurup
- Eco Solar Water Pump by Surish
- Drive and Rack System for Ocean by Shaji V V
- Floating Solar Plant by Ajay
- Hydrogen Stove by Vimal Gopal
- Energy from Flowing Water by Durga Prasad. (Source)
The Startup Village runs a program called Energy Open Innovation Zone (EOIZ) which provides financial and tech support to innovations in the power sector.
#Shortnews: News you could use, useful data and actionable insights in a crisp and easy format (Feedback:email@example.com).