The upcoming edition of UnPluggd is meant for those who aim to build a great product-led business. And the first way to go about building an insane product business is to understand your customers / users and solve for them.
Which means – being open to new perspectives, new mental models.
We are happy to announce our next speaker – Kunal Shah, now founder of CRED (earlier Freecharge).
Kunal as most of you would know has been sharing his experience / wisdom (on social media) – of running businesses and importantly, finding gaps in the otherwise crowded market. At UnPluggd, he will be part of the fireside chat with Ashish, NextBigWhat founder.
Topic? Since it is going to be a fireside chat (on the lines of AMA), expect various topics ranging from finding product-market fit to rethinking money and of course, lending being a feature or a product 🙂
Question: What would you like to ask Kunal Shah (you share it here in advance)?» Use the code ‘NEXTBIGWHAT’ and grab your discount !
Updates from UnPluggd
- Announcing UnPluggd 2021; The Conference Where You Learn to Build, Grow and Repeat!
- Announcing: Free access for UnPluggd Startup Launch Stage
- Announcing: UnPluggd Agenda; Powerful and Actionable !
- Announcing UnPluggd Launch stage: Calling Product Startups to apply [Deadline: May 20]
- Between Tech, Product & Design : How to Achieve a Fine Balance. Introducing UnPluggd Speaker, Vikalp Sahni [Goibibo CTO]