The upcoming edition of UnPluggd is meant for those who aim to build a great product-led business. And the first way to go about building an insane product business is to understand your customers / users and solve for them.
Which means – being open to new perspectives, new mental models.
We are happy to announce our next speaker – Kunal Shah, now founder of CRED (earlier Freecharge).
Kunal as most of you would know has been sharing his experience / wisdom (on social media) – of running businesses and importantly, finding gaps in the otherwise crowded market. At UnPluggd, he will be part of the fireside chat with Ashish, NextBigWhat founder.
Topic? Since it is going to be a fireside chat (on the lines of AMA), expect various topics ranging from finding product-market fit to rethinking money and of course, lending being a feature or a product 🙂
Question: What would you like to ask Kunal Shah (you share it here in advance)?» Use the code ‘NEXTBIGWHAT’ and grab your discount !
Updates from UnPluggd
- Announcing UnPluggd Conf Agenda ! #TotalBindaas
- Office hours with Sequoia Capital; Calling Early Stage Startups @UnPluggd
- Product Management Career: What to (UN)Learn at different stages: Introducing the PM panel @UnPluggd
- The Pratilipi Journey: Introducing UnPluggd Speaker, Ranjeet
- Introducing UnPluggd Speaker: Sachin Bansal.