Kunal Shah. founder of CRED, and earlier the founder of Freecharge, was at UnPluggd Conference 2019 and he had a freewheeling conversation with Ashish Sinha (Founder, NextBigWhat) and a hatke AMA with the audience.
Kunal has earned a reputation for his blunt but honest takes on Indian startups, entrepreneurship and the ecosystem and he was in fine form at UnPluggd Conference, pulling no punches and addressing a number of somewhat sticky topics.
Covering subjects such as:
- Identifying opportunities and evaluating them.
- Lessons learnt in his entrepreneurship journey.
- Why ‘fail fast’ is nonsense advice.
- Why CRED was built and what they seek to do.
- How to identify Product Market Fit
- Does the data revolution in India actually present an opportunity or not?
- Cultural differences in India that founders and product people should account for.
- Why startups and founders in India live in echo chambers and how he avoids them.
- The process he follows to bring empathy into his product teams.
Get access to the full video and all of the talks by esteemed speakers at UnPluggd Conf 2019 (including speakers from Swiggy, GoJek, Razorpay, Atlassian and more) by signing up at ProductGeeks – India’s premier product and growth community.