Pune based Programr which earlier launched Android app creation platform has launched its mega project – iOS development lab that enables developers to code and run iOS apps right in your browser. Apps created by users can be viewed online, shared on fb/twitter and even embedded on other sites too (just like youtube videos).
Users can code their apps completely online in Objective-C and the Apple SDK. The *god-send* iOS lab is ideal for anyone wanting to learn coding for the iOS platform but not having easy access to a Mac and salient features of the iOS lab includes:
- Code, compile and run true native iPhone/iPad apps right in the browser. (No Mac required, no iPhone required. User can code & run their iOS apps from a PC, linux box, or even a cheap Android tablet!)
- Learn iOS coding skills by browsing and running the code of other user-contributed apps.
- Fork and enhance each other’s apps too.
- Share & embed your iOS creations anywhere on the web
- Upvote and discuss each others’ apps (get alerted by email when you get a comment or an upvote)
- Importantly, this is totally free!
Pure disruption? What’s your take?