Few weeks back, I got Lemon Mobile iT 717, a dual SIM phone to play with and before I share the review, let me share the key product specifications
- 20MB internal memory (expandable up to 8 GB).
- GSM + GSM dual sim.
- 3’’ display (TFT) – Bar form factor.
- Weighs only 100 gms.
- Full touch phone.
- Camera : 3.2MP
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Supported file types – MP3, AMR and MIDI
- Connectivity – supports GPRS, EDGE and WAP services (no Wifi support).
Review – Lemon Mobile
What’s Great about iT 717?
Like its name, Lemon Mobile offers rich and refreshing experience – I really liked the bright colors of the phone and most importantly, some of the well thought features (like Holiday Calendar).
– The resistive touch works nicely – and in the most of the cases, better than Nokia phones (or maybe it’s a question of great expectation). In my last 1 month of using the phone, I never had to use the stylus – the touch sensitivity, overall is quite good.
– Widgets – the home screen has pretty interesting widgets and you can actually add/remove these widgets without a lot of effort (simple drag ‘n’ drop).
– Battery Life : Quite impressive. Better than most of the smartphones available in the market.
– Overall utility : Phone has packed in quite a few interesting features like Answering Machine, BMI Calculator, Ebook Reader, Social Connectivity (Twitter/FB/Nimbuzz) and most importantly, Call Recorder (Nokia! are you listening?) and even a basic level Photo Editor.
What’s not so great?
For some of the regularly used features, you need to go through quite a lengthy process – for example, sending a message entails 4 steps or so. But once you get used to it, you will start liking the product.
Lemon iT 717 Price?
At a price of Rs. 4,100/, this phone is quite a great bargain. Essentially, if you are looking for a good looking phone that packs in useful features, this one is for you – sleek and sexy.
If you have used Lemon mobile, please share your review/comments.
Also see: Micromax Q7 Review