India recently introduced a new law to allow startups to be a part of SME Exchange. In this episode of eLagaan Whiteboard Friday, the eLagaan team talks about what business owner need to know while considering to list their company in the SME Exchange (regulated by SEBI – Security & Exchange board of India).
Some of the things the video talks about are:
- To list in BSE & NSE
- The business will have increased Transparency level
- Increased Compliance requirement, regulatory requirement
- Listing criteria (including how old should the company be, profitability, type of industry, maximum market size of the company)
- Is an underwriting required, who underwrites them?
- Process for listing the business