Would you like to expand and set up your company in London?
London & Partners, London’s investment promotion organization that’s that has helped over 2000 global companies set up shop in London, brings you the “London Catalyst for Growth” seminars that will be held in Pune, Chennai & Bangalore from 8th to 11th March 2016.
The London Catalyst for Growth (LCFG) is a joint initiative of London & Partners, UKTI, Kingston Smith, Penningtons Manches and Trade Horizons
This event aims to provide a platform for Indian companies looking at organic and inorganic expansion, M&A, capital raising and listing in London. Our experts provide the necessary advice, information, and handholding to allow your business to leapfrog into the global markets.
The 2016 edition is planned for the following 3 cities – Pune, Chennai and Bangalore during the week starting March 07 2016.
At this event, you will find out more about:
- Why London is the best international city for scaling up your business exponentially;
- Nuances of setting up and growing your business in the UK;
- Accessing business opportunities and how to leverage them;
- The experiences of successful Indian investors in London.
Why You Should Sign Up?
The format is a 2½ hour workshop session (including seminar/ panel discussion/ Q&A session and networking) targeting fast growing startups/ companies, companies with existing global operations and companies aspiring to go global. This informative session will bring together key business sector experts from the UK sharing their thoughts and experiences on how London is a strategically fit location for internationally focused Indian companies looking to expand their global footprint. This will be followed by networking over drinks and canapes.
The target audience for these events will be CEO’s / CXO’s/ Senior Decision makers of Indian companies.
- Knowledge based companies in the field of Technology ( ICT), Creative and Digital, Professional services, Financial Services
- Companies with an existing international presence (presence in international hubs like Singapore, Silicon Valley, New York, Berlin).
- Companies who have received PE/ VC Funding with mature global product and service capabilities, such companies aspiring to go global.
- Other companies from the sector which may be high growth/industry disrupters, but currently with a lower turnover
35-50 CXO’s in each of the events.
Tom Moore and Chandru Iyer, Kingston Smith
Teja Picton and Pat Moore, Penningtons Manches
Nick Jordan, Trade Horizons
Heads of Indian companies who have successful operation in UK, British High Commission.
|8-Mar||Tuesday||Pune||15:00 – 18:00||London – CFG Event||JW Marriott Pune
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune
|9-Mar||Wednesday||Chennai||15:30 – 19:00||London – CFG Event ,||The Westin Chennai|
|11-Mar||Friday||Bangalore||15:30 – 19:30||London – CFG Event ,||The Taj West End|
Why You Should Sign Up Right Now?
While the event is totally free to attend, there are only a limited number of seats, so it would help to register quickly. Once you’ve done that, we’ll begin processing your application and take between 4-5 days to get back to you. Doesn’t fit your bill, but you know entrepreneurs that could benefit from this interaction? Help us spread the word by sharing this article with them.
To register for the event, please visit www.londoncatalyst.in.