Every UnPluggd ends with a great talk – be it Kunal Shah Vs. Birla talking about founders vs. CEO or Mahesh Murthy and Sumanth R talking about the Indian startup ecosystem.
Yes – you read it right.
We are bringing the two most opinionated personalities together @UnPluggd for a massive debate which you, the founder just can’t afford to miss!
While the two don’t see an eye-to-eye on twitter (by the way, read this *praise* from Sumanth on Mahesh), the two represent the different sides of the ecosystem (investor vs. startup founder).
And importantly, the two are driven by opinions – backed by data, insights and a lot of experience!!
And The Debate Topic?
What’s really happening in India’s startup ecosystem? How do you, as a founder prepare yourself for the upcoming winter season?
- How much to raise? As little as possible or as much as you can?
- Investors doing seed round? Good idea (for founder)?
- 2X liquidation preference? Should founders even accept that?
- Build to own Vs. Build to Flip ?
- Which is a better role model – redBus or Flipkart?
- Spend to grow OR Earn to grow?
- And a LOT more !
Join us for #theDuel between Mahesh Murthy and Sumanth @UnPluggd, India’s most amazing startup conference.
Date : December 12th.
Venue: Star convention center, J P Nagar, Bangalore.
Venue: Registration (use the widget ticket embedded) or buy tickets from here.
Agenda and FAQs