Mahindra has announced the launch of SmartShift – a technology enabled load exchange platform. To ride the digital wave, Mahindra becomes one of the first large corporate groups in the country to initiate a digital mobility platform that is completely under its aegis.
SmartShift will act as an exchange platform for cargo owners and transporters, enabling them to work with each other. Cargo owners (both businesses and individual users) can access the SmartShift service through a world class mobile app (available on Android), the website or the dedicated call centre. It is noteworthy that Mahindra is launching SmartShift, following over 2000 hours of consumer research done over a year.
With SmartShift, Mahindra aims to offer transparent pricing, an efficient simple one-click booking process and the ability to track cargo after dispatch.
The unique SmartShift application will allow Cargo Owners to:
- Book a vehicle in less than 3 minutes
- Be able to negotiate the best price through a unique first of its kind “BID” feature
- Choose from a range of certified and trained SmartShifters
- Track the selected SmartShifter to ensure that his consignment is delivered safely and securely
Simultaneously, the SmartShift application will allow the Cargo Transporters to:
- Get more business through faster and easier order taking technology
- Get the option of accepting or declining a delivery request based on pricing or the availability of vehicles
- Get the opportunity to explore and expand to other markets
- Look forward to a higher earning potential
Recommended Read : Anand Mahindra On Threat From Uber / Ola