Rahul Malik, Head of Product, Atlassian Bengaluru (the company behind Jira, Bitbucket, Trello and many other great products) has been a huge promoter of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) and here he shared some of the lessons learned building OKR driven culture at UnPluggd Conference 2019.
Rahul covered a number of important aspects related to OKRs, including:
- How to define and understand OKRs.
- Which companies successfully employ OKRs.
- What is the anatomy of OKR driven teams at Atlassian.
- Best practices to implement OKRs.
- Whether to go with a top-down or a bottom-up approach when it comes to OKRs.
- Learning from mistakes.
UnPluggd Conference 2019 took place on 12th and 13th April 2019 and attracted some of the best minds in the Indian startup and product ecosystem, including respected speakers from companies such as Swiggy, Gojek, Atlassian, Razorpay, Byju’s, OLX and more.
You can access the all the speaker videos on https://www.productgeeks.com – India’s premier product and startup community. Join today.