The periodic table pretty much sums the basic stuff one needs to figure out when it comes to marketing one’s business (though the table is more valid for consumer startups). Be it marketing sources, or how few tools can help convert prospects into customers, or the tools available for all your marketing needs and how one can ‘wow’ the customers, the table is one great piece of resource that every entrepreneur should have.
[Click on the image for a better resolution]
Recommended Series [Marketng Tips for Small Businesses]
- Of Loyalty Points and Whether Brands should expect Customers to be a ‘Loyal’ Dog?
- Does your Brand have a Fragrance? Tips on How to create Brand Property
- The Art of Product Positioning – Do you know the right position?
- Effective Marketing Tips for Startups & Small Businesses
- Demystifying Branding – Startups, Are you Reading this?