As per a research by InMobi, the average mobile Internet user consume 7.2 hours of media daily and mobile devices represent 27% of this time.
Globally speaking, mobile has surpassed TV in terms of time, with consumers spending 27% of their media time on mobile, compared to 22% on TV.
- 39% of consumers use their mobile phones while watching TV.
- Three quarters of mobile consumers plan to conduct mCommerce activities within the next year (76%).
- 42% of mobile consumers claim mobile advertising has introduced them to something new.
- 66% of mobile users are just as comfortable with mobile advertising as they are with TV or online advertising.
- Advertising on mobile devices has led to mobile gaining tremendous popularity as a viable shopping channel, with
- 42% of respondents indicating that mobile ads have introduced them to something new
- 23% of respondents indicating that mobile ads saves time and money
- 14% of respondents indicating that mobile ads have influenced them to buy via mobile