Microsoft Corporation India Pvt. Ltd. today launched the Explorer Touch Mouse. Sleek and sassy, the Explorer Touch Mouse is targeted at the tech savvy user who wants both great comfort and great style. Compatible with both the Windows and Mac the new mouse speeds up everyday tasks with a Touch strip optimized for quick vertical and horizontal scrolling. The Explorer Touch Mouse keeps things snappy; helping the user to super speed everyday tasks, making it ideal for fun activities like surfing the web and great for practical tasks like managing Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
Priced at Rs 2399/-, built low like a delightfully sleek racing car, the Explorer Touch Mouse fits beautifully into the user’s hand. Announcing the launch, Mr. Satish Parreddi, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Retail Sales & Marketing, Microsoft India said, “With the launch of the Explorer Touch Mouse, Microsoft has now brought into India its complete family of touch mice including the previously launched Touch Mouse and the Arc Touch Mouse. The Explorer Touch Mouse responds to the lightest swipe, flick or touch of a single finger paving the way for effortless navigation. Not only is it stunning to look at, but is also specially designed keeping in mind today’s aware PC user who wants a fun, easy and convenient way of interacting with a mouse.”
Its’ Blue Track Technology is far superior to the ordinary optical and laser based mouse which means that you can use the mouse on just about any surface be it wood, marble, granite or even a carpet. The Explorer Touch Mouse also has five customizable buttons (for everyday tasks like cut, copy, paste and open new window) and three scroll speeds that use haptic feedback (light vibration that signals scrolling speed). With a battery life of up to 18 months, the Explorer Touch Mouse is for users who no longer want to grapple with the old-fashioned click and point mouse and yet want the comfort and ease of using a mouse with touch technology.
Top Features & Benefits:
- New! Touch strip with horizontal and vertical scrolling responds to a single finger swipe, flick or touch to navigate up and down or side to side.
- Up to 18-month battery life for hassle-free navigation for up to a year and a half.
- BlueTrack Technology exceeds laser and optical capabilities. It allows for tracking on virtually any surface, except glass, including granite, marble, carpet and wood.*
- Five customizable buttons grant easy and quick access to favourite tasks with the touch of a finger.
- Snap-in nano transceiver gives the option to leave the transceiver plugged into the computer or conveniently store it in the bottom of the mouse.
- 2.4GHz wireless technology provides a confident wireless connection that allows you to work up to 4.5m away.
- Two-colour battery light indicator indicates when to replace the battery.
- Ambidextrous design provides comfort and durability in both hands.