Here goes the daily Newsreel, our daily roundup on the other news we thought we should share:
– To boost revenue share from mobile business, Facebook has started accepting mobile payments for its mobile web services via Bango, read complete story here. Trying hard to get those stocks up?
– PepsiCo to launch its incubation program in Brazil, the incubator aims to select innovative digital technology projects and pair them with its brands, read complete story here.
– Microsoft extended two years of optional support for Windows Server 2008 to its product-support roadmap, read complete story here.
– Netflix announced a new and enhanced experience for watching movies via android power phones, read complete story here. Hope this version to have more immersive experience.
– OMX launched a cloud computing platform built by Amazon Web Services, read complete story here. Seems, a move to regulators’ growing demands that companies provide more granular data on their trading activities.
– Minglebox has launched a GRE prep android app for GRE aspirants, read complete story here. Nice, GRE prep goes mobile (hope it dsn’t allow sms lnguge?)
– JP Morgan has pumped in undisclosed amount in to Zalora, read complete story here. Interesting to watch how cloned business model backed by JP morgan fares up in future.
– SingTel acquired 35.5 % stake in Singapore based The Mobile Gamer, read complete story here. Investments across the mobile experience the next big thing for Telcos in India soon too?