Podcast with Kavita Iyer, Founder of MingleBoxJuly 9, 2007 2007-07-09 9:11
Podcast with Kavita Iyer, Founder of MingleBox
MingleBox is carving a niche in the Indian Social Networking scenario by focusing on the college crowd.
Here is presenting our podcast with Kavita Iyer, Founder of MingleBox.
Please hop on to this page.
In this podcast, I discussed following questions with Kavita:
- How do you plan to use the recently raised $7mn funding from Sequoia?
- Is it correct to say that Minglebox is aiming to be the Facebook of India? Facebook is gaining traction in the Indian market – how do you differentiate MingleBox from FaceBook?
- Quite lately, India Internet has witnessed the rise of ‘hate communities‘. How do you guys manage such communities? Do you moderate communities/discussions, if needed?
- Please share few of your insights on social networks – what do you think makes Indian community different from any other geography?
- On FishEye deal – Could you give a sneak preview of what kind of promotion MingleBox will go for?
- What’s your take on the rising salary levels in the Indian market? Companies like Riya have shut their office and others too are facing the heat.
- Your tips to entrepreneurs (especially on raising the VC money)?
Candid questions get candid replies and I really appreciate Kavita for sharing her insights on Indian social network. She has very practical tips for entrepreneurs, especially on building the right team.
Do give this podcast a listen and please share your comments.
tags: minglebox, Indian social network