Digital media platform company for publishers, PubMatic has acquired Pune based MobiPrimo, becoming the first strategic selling platform to provide native, cross-device support for premium publishers. MobiPrimo is a mobile development technology firm that specializes in bringing mobile platform integration to companies such as Nokia, Motorola and Microsoft. The transaction will allow PubMatic’s mobile platform to integrate directly with the leading mobile networks, ad servers and demand-side platforms (DSPs). In addition, the acquisition more than doubles the number of employees on PubMatic’s dedicated mobile development team.
PubMatic’s mobile platform will support all the features included in the PubDirect suite of management tools. PubDirect offers premium publishers everything they need to navigate the increasingly complex digital marketplace by allowing them to monetize their guaranteed and non-guaranteed inventory in a private marketplace that covers all demand channels. PubDirect includes:
- Unified Optimization Engine allows publishers to monetize guaranteed and non-guaranteed inventory against multiple demand sources with a unified strategy to maximize publisher revenue at the impression level.
- Audience Direct gives publishers the ability to respond to the growing demand for audience buys by helping them to create and manage the variable value of their audience in real time. By combining first-party and third-party data sources, publishers can sell audience- targeted campaigns on a guaranteed basis using their existing ad server relationships.
- Deal Management enables pricing and brand controls and enhanced floor and deal modeling to help publishers do more than examine campaign performance. PubDirect tools and services facilitate action.
- Unified Insights enable publishers to understand their inventory and revenue across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels and delivery platforms. In addition, publishers can identify and package new revenue opportunities and easily access PubDirect via their iPad. This first-ever iPad application allows publishers to conveniently view performance at any time and from anywhere.
– Recommended Read: Pubmatic story