Here are the top NextBigWhat.com posts of 2007:
- 2008 Social Networking predictions for India : Rise of Mobile communities
- Where are the interesting product startups in India?
- Online Travel Industry in India – the story so far
- 5 points to ponder before joining a startup
- Permission Marketing and the new Mobile Advertising Mantra in India
- Part time MBA vs. Full time MBA? Which one to choose?
- Analysis of Local Search Market in India : Google vs. the rest
- Yahoo launches Mash – the new new social networking platform. Get your invitation
- Mobile Internet users 14 times more than the broadband users
- India Business Report: e-commerce industry to touch 9210 crore, online classifieds: 820, online travel: 7000 crores!
- Games Indians play – state of online gaming market in India
- India Internet report – Google is the king
- What do VCs look for in a startup? Technology? Passion? Team? Attitude?
- Bangalore Barcamp and the evolution of a startup
- Google’s OpenSocial is live – MySpace, Orkut, Hi5, LinkedIn, Ning open up