Mukta Arts acquires 51% stake in Coruscant Tec, VAS Content Provider

Subhash Ghai promoted Mukta Arts has acquired 51% stake in Coruscant Tec, VAS provider that develops and markets mobile applications and entertainment solutions/content (ringtones, wallpapers, Video on Demand, applications, m-comics, mobizines, mobiepisodes and java games) for wireless networks and devices. – via

Coruscant Tec was hunting for investors and has sold 51% stake to Mukta arts (latter still has an option to but out the rest of 49% as well).

Is content game a viable play in India (given that operators squeeze the hell out of content players?), especially for startups?

Recommended: Mobile VAS stats for India

Sign Up for NextBigWhat Newsletter