Myntra Designs posted a turnover of ?2,000 crore in fiscal 2016-17, an 87% jump from the previous year. 94% of Myntra’s revenue came from trading business, and the remaining 6% from data processing, hosting and related activities and its website. No word on losses though. [» Access curated business news and growth insights on Telegram] […]

Myntra Designs posted a turnover of ?2,000 crore in fiscal 2016-17, an 87% jump from the previous year.
94% of Myntra’s revenue came from trading business, and the remaining 6% from data processing, hosting and related activities and its website.
No word on losses though.

Add comment

Subscribe to Newsletter