Now, if you move your eyes away from Nokia N8 to any other phone then you will observe that many other good phones have been released which are also available at nominal prices. At present Nokia N8 is the phone which is being liked by most of the customers and the main reason behind this is its most exceptional quality of 12 Megapixel Carl-Zeiss lens with Xenon Flash. By last week, people were literally fighting for this phone and this made Nokia to put the other phone models like C6 and E7 on hold as they could not afford any other hindrance in the sales of N8. But now when the demand intensity has been reduced Nokia has released another smartphone named as C7 with its new Symbian OS 3 and believe me that it is another masterpiece launched by Nokia this season.
Nokia C7 can be compared with N8 (and up to certain fields it can be easily matched with N8 ) but if you go with the price tag then you will find that Nokia N8 is still available in the market with a price tag of Rs. 23,700 but this Nokia C7 has been launched with a very nominal rate of Rs. 19,490. Thus, it simply means that by the time it reaches the nearest Nokia Priority Dealer, the rates will go down to 16,000 or any other value near that. Its advantage over N8 is its AMOLED capacitive touchscreen which is not available in Nokia N8 but again its camera is not as good as N8.
Now please allow me to enlist its fabulous features. They are as follows:
- It has a camera of 8 Megapixel with dual LED Flash but Secondary Camera is VGA (as expected)
- Its internal memory is of 8 Gb and it can be expanded up to 32Gb.
- Screen size is of 3.5 inches with AMOLED touch technology.
- It is equipped with Flash Lite 4.0 and Java MIDP. (This means that a Software freak will definitely like this phone.)
- Equipped with Bluetooth, 3G, Wi LAN, EDGE, GPRS and GPS.
- It supports the video formats like MP4, AVI, XVID and few more (which are common for every phone). You need not to change any setting in the MP4 format, so you can download the movie and watch it simultaneously. But if you are going to use the AVI format then please do not forget to change the frame size of that video.
In one line I would say that this phone is really smart and if anyone is ready to compromise with the camera MEGAPIXELS, then it is a far far far better option than N8. Have a nice day and please do not hesitate to put your suggestions in the comments. I would love to reply them