This week Nokia and Microsoft announced a deal that goes a long way in defining the ‘third ecosystem’. Do read our analysis of Nokia Microsoft Deal And Impact On the Smartphone Ecosystem.
Coming back to the recap, here are the top articles for week ending Feb 13th.
Best of the Week
- 10 + 1 Powerful Android apps To Increase Productivity [Appnomy]
- Is Guruji Dropping Music Search?
- OnMobile Brings Karaoke to Mobile and Social Networks
- MobilizingHealth Brings Emergency Healthcare to Rural India [A SMS Saves The Day]
- How Helpful Are Your Error Messages [DNA of Great Products]
- 10 Examples of Predictability That Businesses Stand For
- Kleeto Helps You Digitally Secure Your Physical Documents
- Searching Google Docs and Gmail Made Super Fast with CloudMagic
- Send Voice Messages This Valentine’s Day Using mCupid
- Trol.ly Brings Social Commerce To Web [Guess The Price Game]
- What Are The Different Patent Filing Options?
- Myntra Gets A New Logo And A New New Product Line Up – Personalised Merchandise?
- 8 Startups From The School Of The Morpheus – Place Your Bets
- So What’s This “Date Gul Panag” On Snapdeal? [Revealed]
- Idea and BSNL to Launch App Store [appNomy]
- News Roundup: MMT Acquires S’pore based Travel Firm, Microsoft Launches Office Web Apps in India
- News Roundup: Bharti Airtel to Launch Managed Hosting and Cloud Services in India, ICC To Track Mobile Networks
- Evolution of Web: From ICE to ICE TEA!
- Mobile Trends 2011–Apps Are The New Web, Communities The New Currency
- The Best PR We Ever Received
- The Global Smartphone Market– Nokia Rules, Samsung and HTC Grows
- The Rumored Microsoft Nokia Deal–Making of 1000 Pound Gorilla?