Ola Launches On Demand Grocery Delivery App ‘Ola Store’

The service is available from 8am to 11 pm daily and the store has over 12,000 products listed across 13 categories. Ola Store is currently being tested in the city of Bangalore and is available only on Android devices. Free delivery can be availed on purchases above Rs 250, or else the delivery charge is Rs 30. Users can opt for instant 90-min delivery of pick between 1-hour slots.

Ola has launched an ‘on demand’ grocery delivery app – Ola Store – that will let users order all their daily basic necessities.

Ola Store Hero Image

The service is available from 8am to 11 pm daily and the store has over 12,000 products listed across 13 categories. Ola Store is currently being tested in the city of Bangalore and is available only on Android devices.

The service delivers groceries from handpicked neighbourhood stores such as Family Mall, Grocery Mart, Namdhari’s Fresh, etc. Free delivery can be availed on purchases above Rs 250, or else the delivery charge is Rs 30.

Buyers can simply select the products they want and choose immediate delivery which the company claims will be made within 90 minutes or pick 1-hour delivery slots.

Payments modes include Ola’s very own wallet, or cash or card upon delivery.

Ola is also rumored to be launching Ola bus service. Continuing with what we asked this morning – Is Ola spreading itself too thin? Do share your experience with Ola.

Sign Up for NextBigWhat Newsletter

Daily.

You May Also Like

Tier 2 & 3 Cities Account For 70% Orders [Snapdeal Electronics Sale]

Snapdeal says over 3.5 lakh order bookings were made during the sale, 80% of which were smartphones, tablets and PCs. 70% of all orders were made from Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities and 60% of the overall orders were made through smartphones, while the rest 40% was from PCs. The company said 64 mobile devices were sold every minute during the sale.