Y Combinator CEO Michael Seibel gives his take on how to build products that succeed at Y combinator’s Startup School. In this hour long talk, Michael goes through a number of fundamentals that startup teams and founders usually overlook.
- Define your problem clearly. Explore how solvable the problem is in detail.
- Define your customers by identifying them and figuring out how much they’re willing to pay.
- Does your MVP actually solve the problem?
- Spot the customers you should go after first.
- Maintain a Product Development Cycle for each version with key performance metrics in place.
Kickstart your Product Management career with NextBigWhat Academy’s Product Management Course. Featuring 10+ product leaders from across the industry.