Zoho has launched Zoho Recruit, a tool designed to help HR Departments within organization for recruitment as well as staffing agencies.
Zoho Recruit allows HR departments, Recruiting agencies and independent staffing professionals to:
- Source and Reach Candidates – Gather resumes from multiple sources and do the initial filtering and resume screening more quickly – without weeding out the qualified candidates.
- Manage Candidates and Resumes – manage resumes and track the candidates throughout the interviewing process. Zoho Recruit of course features a resume database. But beyond that, you can also schedule interviews, send automatic e-mail notifications and log candidate activities and notes. And once you’ve made a decision on a candidate you can “lock” him to avoid confusion with other positions or clients.
- Create and Publish Job Openings – collect resumes easily by creating and publishing the job openings in your website – and allow candidates to apply directly from there.
- Parse Resumes. Populate resume information from different sources like social sites, mail attachments and more through and integration with ResumeGrabber.
- Activity Stream – The activities stream allows recruiters and sourcers to stay on top of the recent and future activities. For example: what interviews are taking place today, who got hired recently, what new job openings do we have to fill? [source, via]
Zoho Recruit is free for 1 recruiter and the priced version is $12/recruiter/month.
While this is ofcourse a great product concept, it does bring in an important question with regards to Zoho’s marketplace – essentially, this should have been a vendor’s app built on Zoho Apps Marketplace? (an important takeaway from Force.com?)
What’s your opinion?
Is Zoho back on launching spree? As I have mentioned earlier, majority of their products need sprucing and honestly, the team has ‘lot’ to do before they launch new products. If you are a Zoho customer, do share your opinion/feedback on their product suite.