Nearly 12% of travelers who book their ticket on Cleartrip, make last minute changes to their travel plans or end up cancelling their tickets, according to a study by the company. The study also found:
- The largest chunk of this cancellation was for flights at 60%. About 70% of flight cancellations are done online. The rest are through calls to customer care.
- The remaining 40% were for trains and hotels.
- 70% of the flight cancellations were done online by the bookers themselves.
- Of these, 80% are online and 20% are offline (calls to customer care).
- 40% are for trains and hotels. Of these, 85% are online and 15% are offline.
Cleartrip recently launched cancellation on mobile. Earlier, it launched a flight rescheduling portal as well.
#Shortnews: News you could use, useful data and actionable insights in a crisp and easy format (Feedback:firstname.lastname@example.org)