OnMobile has launched OnMobile Developer Network (ODN), a mobile application marketplace that attempts to connect developers, entrepreneurs, content creators, technology companies and carriers to build compeling VAS offerings.
Ozone, OnMobile’s multi-modal platform enables a product to be delivered using voice,wap,sms and mms and provides features like:
- Telephony integration
- Speech recognition engine (OnMobile has acquired Telisma SA, speech recognition software provider)
- GrXML support for Indian languages
- VoiceXML/CCXML Interpreter
- Text to speech (TTS) engine
- Portal Management engine and Provisioning GUI.
This is of course, a big news for Indian Mobile VAS content creators/entrepreneurs who can leverage OnMobile’s market reach and can focus on creating innovative VAS solutions.
OnMobile is currently working with few selected partners (more like a closed beta) and will open up to developers in another few months (announced in MoMo Monsoon event).
Interested companies can contact OnMobile at odn at onmobile.com.