Opera, within two weeks of iPhone debut has published mobile web report and interestingly, Apple iPhone is the #3 device used by Opera Mini users worldwide [its an iPhone world]
- The Apple iPhone is the #1 device used by Opera Mini users in the United States, well ahead of BlackBerry (which previously occupied the top spot).
- Out of the top 10 countries, according to Opera Mini usage, the United States and the United Kingdom are the two countries where the Apple iPhone has become the #1 device used by Opera Mini users. Beyond the top 10 countries, Australia, Korea, Canada, Germany and Japan are other examples of places where the iPhone has become the device of choice for Opera Mini users.
- In total, 55.2 million people used Opera Mini in March, 25.8 billion pages were served, and 3.6 petabytes of operator data were compressed for Opera Mini users.
Statistics for India
- Page-view growth since March 2009: 260.3%
- Unique-user growth since March 2009: 260.6%
- Page views per user: 359
- Data transferred per user (MB): 7
- Data transferred per page view (KB): 20
- Top sites are Google, Orkut, Yahoo, Youtube and Facebook.
- Top handsets (all top 10 handsets belong to Nokia) are Nokia 5130 XpressMusic, Nokia 2700c, N70, 3110c and 6300 [Report link]
What’s your opinion?